Skip to content

Motor Home Insurance

Including Touring Caravans & Static Homes

Personal Insurance

CDC Insurance provide Motor Homes, Touring Caravans & Static Homes Insurance to customers in Broadstairs, Kent or nation-wide.

Motor Home Insurance will cover your vehicle, you and your passengers for damage, accidents and theft. Like with car insurance, motorhome insurance is a legal requirement in order to operate your vehicle.

Static Home Insurance protects your static home or caravan against loss or damage. This includes damage caused by bad weather, a fire or vandalism. Many policies will also include cover for your contents, just like a standard home insurance policy.

Types of motor home insurance

The type of motor home insurance you need will depend on the type of protection you want as a motor home or campervan owner.

  • Third party motor home insurance – This is the minimum amount of cover you will need to drive on roads within the UK. This type of policy will cover the cost of compensating other people for injury or damage you may cause to them or their car or vehicle.
  • Third party motor home insurance, fire and theft – this garuntees the same amount of cover as third party motor home insurance, but also covers stolen, damaged or motor homes destroyed by fire.
  • Fully comprehensive motor home insurance – this type of insurance will cover all of the above, but could cover your motor home if it’s damaged or destroyed to no fault of your own.

Get a quote for a motor home insurance policy

Fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you shortly regarding your free motor home insurance quote. Alternatively, email us via or call us on 01843 861251.

    Related Insurance Policies

    Our Customers

    Website designed by I DO MARKETING