Skip to content

Holiday Home Insurance

Personal Insurance

CDC Insurance provide Holiday Home Insurance to those with properties in Broadstairs, Kent or world-wide.

Holiday Home Insurance covers any repairs or reconstruction to your damaged holiday home. Holiday homes are considered second homes as it’s not your main residence. You can get a buildings insurance policy to cover the structure and condition of your holiday home and you can get contents insurance to insure any items or personal belongings within the property. Alternatively you can get a combined insurance policy covering buildings and contents.

Whether your holiday home is in the UK or Europe, it can still fall victim to any number of situations including; fires, storms or flooding. Ask us for a holiday home insurance quote to give you peace of mind.

Holiday Home Insurance Exclusions

Holiday home insurance policies sometimes come with certain exclusions:

  • Number of bedrooms: Some policies have a maximum number of bedrooms that they cover
  • Damage from pets: Some insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by pets if the property is being let out
  • Long term lets: If a guest decides to stay for 3 months or more, you won’t be covered. You would need a landord insurance policy
Holiday Home Insurance

Get a quote for a holiday home insurance policy

Fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you shortly regarding your free holiday home insurance quote. Alternatively, email us via or call us on 01843 861251.

    Related Insurance Policies

    Our Customers

    Website designed by I DO MARKETING