Skip to content

Contents Insurance

Personal Insurance

CDC Insurance provide Contents Insurance to those living in Broadstairs, Kent or nation-wide.

Contents insurance covers the cost of replacing any of your belongings within your home if they are destroyed, damaged or stolen. What belongings are covered? It’s a general rule that any belongings that you would take with you if you were to move are covered by contents insurance. This includes but is not limited to; furniture, kitchenware, electronics, clothes, jewellery and ornaments.

Contents Insurance Exclusions

Contents insurance policies only cover the items within your property, it doesn’t cover the structure of your home.

The condition, and any damage caused to your property, will not be covered by a contents insurance policy. Instead, you will need either buildings insurance or a combined policy that covers buildings and contents. 

Contents Insurance

Get a quote for a contents insurance policy

Fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you shortly regarding your free contents insurance quote. Alternatively, email us via or call us on 01843 861251.

    Related Insurance Policies

    Our Customers

    Website designed by I DO MARKETING